What Information do We Collect from You?
- By using Aulola.com you authorize us to collect the following information:
- • Device Information. When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, your web browser, IP address, time zone, browser and operating system, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you viewed, what search terms you typed, and information about how you interact with our site.
- • Order Information. When you register or place an order, we collect certain information about your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number or other information.
- • Cookies. Like many websites, we use "Cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors in our website. More details please refer to the "Do We Use 'Cookies'?" section below.
How do We Use Your Information?
- We may use the information we collect from you for various purposes:
- • To quickly process your transactions.
- • To provide our service and customer support.
- • To notify you about changes to our service.
- • To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- • To provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- • To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service and site.
How do We Store and Protect Your Information?
- We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also have Information Storage Security System to protect your personal information in our site. Your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of our employees who have access rights. However it still remains important that you never share your username and password with any other persons. We recommend you choosing a strong password and changing it frequently.
- While we aim to store your personal information secure and private, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security caused by third parties, nor do we represent that Aulola.com is completely secure.
How do You Access, Modify or Remove Your Stored Information?
- You have the right to access, remove or modify your stored information. To access or modify your personal information, please login to "My Account". If you want to remove all of your online account information from our database, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Long do We Retain Your Information?
- When you place an order through our site, we will maintain your Order Information in our database unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Do We Use "Cookies"?
- Yes. “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. It could recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Third Party Links
- In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Please be aware that we have no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of these linked sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by Aulola.com.
Questions or Concerns
- • Email: email@example.com
- • Address: 68 Derby Street, Manchester, M8 8AT, UK